Action #1: The way you learn about a company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are the 10 questions I suggest you ask:
1. What dry cleaning method do you use?
2. How often do you test and purify your cleaning solution?
3. What training have you had in dry cleaning?
4. Are you a member of any trade association and, if so, which ones?
5. Who does your spot removal and what training and certificate do they have?
6. What quality standards do you use when removing stains?
7. Do you use sizing?
8. What percent of the time do you ruin a garment, and what will you do for me if that should happen?
9. Do you have a stain removal expert certification and will you show it to me?
10. What do you use to ensure clothes stay crisp and uncreased when I take them home?
Action #2: Check with you local Better Business Bureau and other consumer agencies to determine the dry cleaners reputation and find out if they have any complaints or law suits filed against them by unhappy customers.
Action #3: Ask the dry cleaner for the names of at least two customers you can talk to. This is the best way to verify the quality of a dry cleaners service, as well as their attitude.
Action #4: Finally, find out if the dry cleaner guarantees, in writing, all of their work. We do. Vogue Cleaners promise to you is-
“If you don’t feel that our cleaning is the best, most thorough, and profession you’ve ever had, I will clean it again free. If you are still not happy for any reason, I will refund ALL your money. You take no chances. What could be more fair?”
Finally, make a commitment to yourself not to put off cleaning your clothes. The longer they remain dirty, the sooner they’ll wear out. Plus, the longer you have to breathe all the pollens, fungus, chemicals and dust mites that are in your garments.
By following these steps, you’ll gain all the information you need to make an informed decision. If you want a quick, cheap cleaning, many companies can help you. But if you want a thorough cleaning and professional pressing, designed to restore your clothes to like-new and make them last as long as possible, then I invite you to try our Free home pick up and delivery service or stop by our 2001 Kossuth Street location.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Consumer Guide. I hope you found this to be helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please contact me by email or phone 447-5060 and I’ll return your call as soon as possible. Better yet, try us out and find out for yourself the quality of our service. I’m so confident you will be thrilled with our services, come back again and again, and refer your friends, that I would be pleased to offer you $10 worth of dry cleaning – ABSOLUTELY FREE-just to get you acquainted with our terrific service! Just mention that you received our Consumer Awareness Guide when you drop off your first order!
On behalf of Vogue Cleaners – I thank you for your interest.